|IncludeMe Workplace Mental Health Training App Fast, simple, and effective training for managers|
|IncludeMe is an interactive, gamified app that makes it fast and simple for managers to get up to speed on awareness and how to engage and accommodate employees experiencing mental health challenges. Download IncludeMe now! Take this opportunity to deploy rapid training in workplace mental health to all your managers or members. Completion earns participants the IncludeMe Managers Guide, office posters and a digital badge. Completing the training helps mitigate employer risk and demonstrates due diligence and employee care by getting everyone on board with psychological safety in the workplace. Participants problem solve through three workplace mental health scenarios, get strategies to address mental health challenges and then build confidence in addressing these situations — all in 30 minutes or less! The app is bilingual and available for Win/Mac PCs and is on the App Store and Google Play for mobile devices. IncludeMe training has been reviewed by the MHCC and CMHA and is fully funded by the Government of Canada. The training is also aligned with The National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace. |
Choose a version and begin your training adventure now:
Web (for Win/Mac PCs)
App Store for Apple iOS devices
Google Play for Android devices
The science behind the training
IncludeMe was developed by Iris the Dragon, a Canadian social enterprise specializing in mental health education for schools, the workplace, and communities. The app employs their narrative formula that has been empirically validated by the Mental Health Commission of Canada for its effectiveness in changing attitudes towards those with mental health concerns.
Queen’s University is studying the app and we encourage all participants to take the advanced survey. Survey results will be shared in 2019. Connect with Iris the Dragon to receive IncludeMe marketing collateral or to discuss white-label licensing opportunities for enterprise-level role out of IncludeMe training.
A simple business case for embracing workplace mental health
|…of employees take sick days due to workplace stress – an average cost of $200/day/per|
The Globe and Mail
|…is the per-employee annual workplace loss because of mental health issues every year|
The Globe and Mail
|…is the turnaround in productivity losses with good mental health management|
UK National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
IncludeMe is an interactive training app that looks like a graphic novel!
- The game play exposes you to three workplace mental health scenarios where you get to problem solve in order to progress.
- IncludeMe gives you strategies when facing challenges and builds your confidence in addressing situations.
- After the missions, you earn the IncludeMe Badge and get access to practical resources for your organization.
- And there’s science behind the app. It’s based on Iris the Dragon’s narrative formula — a formula that has been empirically validated by the Mental Health Commission of Canada for its effectiveness in changing attitudes towards those with mental health issues.
- We encourage participants to opt into the Advance Survey being conducted by Queen’s University.